Comprehensive ATV Riders Course
Managing ATV/UTV Risk for: Corporations, Oil and Gas, Police, Fire, Park Rangers, Military, and Airport Security
Since 1990 we have provided all facets of driving skills training to students and professionals.
This course is a hands-on training course designed to improve Rider Safety through Knowledge, Skills and Decision Making.
This training covers: protective gear, pre-trip, riding techniques, environmental issues, laws, loading, load securement and trailering.
Participants will complete this course with the understanding of:
- Risk Awareness and Managing Risk
- Protective Clothing and ATV Controls
- Mounting, Posture, Starting, Shifting, Braking
- Turning, Swerving, Stopping
- Riding and Terrain Strategies
- Flat riding, hills, trail obstacles, and stream crossing
- Understand and reinforce Simple & Complex Dynamics
- Controlled Trail Ride and Instructor Observation
- Loading, CMV Load Securement and Trailering
Baseline Course – 1 Day, 8 hours (includes objectives 1-7)
Advanced Baseline Course – 2 Day, 16 hours (includes objectives 1-9
Participants will take a 100 question written exam and will be evaluated by a Licensed Instructor in 15 areas of riding proficiency before they will receive their Certificate of Completion.
Books, Tests, Certificates, Coffee/Donuts and Lunch are Included and provided by DriveTeam, Inc.
ALL PPE, ATV’s, UTV’s must be provided or rented by client.